In the Community
Hoosier dairy farmers participate in a number of community events – not to mention milking their cows every day – rain or shine, heat or snow – to bring healthy dairy products to your refrigerator.
We invite you to look for Milk Promotion Services of Indiana, or Indiana Dairy Council, brought to you by the dairy farmers of Indiana. We believe in doing the right thing and helping a variety of groups share the dairy message. Here are a few of the events we participate in or help support:
- Indianapolis 500 Drink of Milk in Victory Lane
- Zoopolis 500 Annual Tortoise Race
- Indianapolis Colts 101 Sports Camp
- National Hunger Awareness Day 2-Ton Cheese Donation
- Geist Run
- Cheese sculpture at the State Fair
- Fastest Rookie Award – Indianapolis 500
- Ice Cream Social on the Circle
- Elementary & Pre-School Education bags
- Indiana State School Music Association events
- Indiana State Fair Dairy Bar
- Healthy Hoosier School Award
You can learn more about these and other community activities we participate in as a good neighbor.